Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Calle 13 in Latina Magazine

I read Latina magazine and couldn't help but notice that Calle13 was on the cover.


This is rare being that Latina is a women's magazine, like JANE or ALLURE, targeted to Hispanic women (imagine The Red Hot Chili Peppers on the cover of Cosmopolitan, for instance). At the Billboard conference, a panel featuring Reggeaton acts including CALLE 13, was one of the most popular panels. I was surprised how these Grammy winners were really down-to-earth and had a good sense of humor. My favorite was when "Residente" ( a.k.a Rene Rodriguez) made an effort to speak English although everyone in the room could understand Spanish.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I was wondering if you happen to know a list or directory of Hispanic bridal blogs or websites? Or even if you just know a few off the top of your head and could let me know? That would be great, thank you! Please email me at achang@currentlm.com.